Kelli Anne Viloria
Confidence. Compassion. Conviction Reno Family Lawyer with 22+ Years of Experience.
Kelli Anne Viloria, Esq., ventured into the private practice of law after spending nearly 14 years as a criminal prosecutor for the Washoe County District Attorney’s Office. In that capacity, she successfully prosecuted several hundred offenders from arrest to conviction in the Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County area.
Ms. Viloria has now turned her focus to helping families who are struggling with domestic-related legal matters. After successfully operating her own law firm for nearly eight (8) years, she is now partner of Viloria, Oliphant, Oster & Aman L.L.P and a very well-respectedfamily attorney in Reno. Ms. Viloria is particularly passionate about advocating for victims of domestic violence, including victims of abuse and sexual offenses. Her areas of practice include divorce, family law, child support, guardianships, child custody/visitation, and domestic violence. She has spent thousands of hours in the courtroom where she is a fierce advocate for her clients.
Strong Advocate for Victims of Domestic Violence
In addition to working tirelessly to serve her clients, Ms. Viloria enjoys serving her community in a number of ways. Currently, Ms. Viloria serves as Chair on the Washoe County Domestic Violence Task Force and was the Chair of Koz’s Kids, in partnership with the Reno Rodeo Foundation. She is also a member of Northern Nevada Women Lawyers and the Soroptimist International of Truckee Meadows. Previously, she served as Chair of the Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team and as a member of the Child Protection Enforcement Team.
Earning numerous accolades throughout her career, Ms. Viloria was honored to receive the 2008 and 2010 “Outstanding Member of the Criminal Justice System” awards from the Alliance for Victims’ Rights with their Bringing Respect and Honor to Victims. She was also honored by the Rotary Club of Reno in 2010 with the Law Enforcement Professional of the Month award. She received the Chief’s Commendation in 2006 for her work in a horrific case she prosecuted during that year.
Ms. Viloria works hard to balance her legal career with her very important family life. She and husband, and law partner, Tom, are very active sports fans and supporters of the Nevada Wolf Pack, the Manogue Miners and the Reno Aces.
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Janet J. Berry, Reno, Nevada, Law Clerk (1996-1997)
- Deputy District Attorney, Washoe County District Attorney’s Office (1997-2011)
- Owner, Law Offices of Kelli Anne Viloria (2011-2018)
- Juris Doctor, Awarded May, 1996, McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Bachelor of Science, awarded May, 1990, University of Nevada
- Member, State Bar of Nevada in good standing since admission in 1996
- Muriel Skelly Special Recognition Award ~ 2014, Nevada Legal Services
- Top 10 Attorney Award, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys ~ 2014
- Who’s Who, Global Direction, 2015-2015
- Law Enforcement Professional of the Month, Rotary Club of Reno ~ November 2010
- Outstanding Member of Criminal Justice System, Alliance for Victim’s Rights 2010
- Outstanding Member of Criminal Justice System, nominee, 2008
- City of Reno Police Chief’s Certificate of Commendation, First District Attorney Recipient ~ August 2006
- McGeorge School of Law Dean’s List 1996
COMMITTEE & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Chair, Washoe County Domestic Violence Task Force, 2011 – present
- Member, Soroptimist International of Truckee Meadows 2011-present
- Member, Barrister, Inns of Court 1996-1998, 2011-present, Award winner
- Member, Northern Nevada Women Lawyers
- Board Member, Washoe County Bar Foundation
- Member, Our Lady of the Snows parish/school
- Proud supporter of Nevada Wolf Pack
- Former Chair, Washoe County Domestic Violence Fatality Review 2010-2011
- Former Member, Child Protection Enforcement Team 2011
- Former Member, Drug Endangered Children Team 2011
- Former President & Board Member, WCPAA 1999-2011